Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update...

Wow, I really dropped the ball on those photo tips, didn't I? I promise, I will pick that back up soon. I have been so busy with the launch of my new website and with all my fabulous new clients! It has been a great summer so far!

Anyway, I just wanted to let all my clients know that I will be out of town Friday, July 27 - Sunday, July 29 with no access to email and very little phone access. I am attending a photography workshop in Greensboro, NC. I will reply to all emails and voice mails Monday after I get home.

I am planning some contests and giveaways for my blog in the upcoming months... so stay tuned! I PROMISE not to let months go by without a post again.... I will share some Greensboro shots on my blog when I get back!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

-S

No comments: